What is Referrals, Inc.?
Referrals, Inc. is an established referral company designed for non-active brokers and salespeople who want to retain and use their real estate license, but do no want to actively list and sell real estate at this point in their career.
Why should you join?
- To earn commissions from referrals you generate
- To keep your license from expiring
When can you make referrals?
Whenever your friends, relatives, neighbors and business associates have real estate needs.
How do you earn commissions?
Your referrals are placed with professionally trained, experienced sales associates providing the best possible real estate assistance. We have access to qualified brokers throughout the United States and Canada.
How much can you earn?
You can earn as much as you want. Our Referral Associates are paid 50% of the referral fee we receive. You can generate as many referrals as you like.
What is the cost to join?
The annual fee is $75.00 with $25.00 refund to you at the time you receive your first referral fee. You are responsible for the $10.00 license-transfer fee to the State of Michigan.
How do you join?
Complete and return:
- The Referral Associate Data Sheet
- The Real Estate Salesperson Transfer Application
- A check for $10.00 payable to the State of Michigan-Real Estate for you license transfer fee
- A check for $75.00 playable to Referrals, Inc. to cover you 12-month membership
- A copy of your license
Mail the above to:
The Charles Reinhart Company
2200 Green Road, Suite E
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Attention: Ronda Braun
If you have any questions, please call Susan Kellam, Relocation Director for the Charles Reinhart Company at 734-669-5804.