As a full-time residential Realtor with Reinhart Realtors, Megan specializes in the greater Ann Arbor region including Washtenaw, Wayne, and Oakland counties. As a lifetime resident of the Ann Arbor area, Megan is very passionate about the community. She is a graduate of Saline High School and Eastern Michigan University as well as a current homeowner in Ann Arbor with her husband, Kyle.
With a degree in traditional and digital marketing, she previously worked for Reinhart as a Marketing Coordinator, gaining invaluable experience in the real estate industry. Prior to joining Reinhart, Megan worked as the Marketing and Membership Sales Coordinator at the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Regional Chamber of Commerce and is a graduate of the Chamber’s Leadership Ann Arbor program.
- Women’s Exchange of Washtenaw, Board of Directors and Board Co-President
- United Way of Washtenaw County, Board of Directors and Board Secretary, and Emerging Philanthropists Steering Committee
- Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation, Next Generation Philanthropists Giving Circle
- Ele’s Place, Volunteer
- Neutral Zone, Volunteer
Awards & Recognition:
- 2021 Realtor of the Year, Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors
- 2021 Volunteer of the Year, United Way of Washtenaw County
- Charles Reinhart Award (2020)
- President’s Award (2018 - present)
- President’s Club (2014 - present)
- First-time homebuyers
- Residential homes
- Condominiums and lofts
- New construction
- Income properties
Megan is committed to helping her clients reach their real estate and financial investment goals. She makes it a priority to keep the process of buying or selling a home as stress-free as possible.
Exceptional service, clear communication, creativity, and kindness are what you can expect from me! Please call or text me at 734-645-4296 with any questions. It would be my pleasure to help you with your next move!