If you are ready to take your career to the next level you should be at Reinhart. Here, our Realtors don’t “dabble in real estate”. They are full-time professionals who set high standards, and who choose to associate themselves with team members who feel the same way. Here are some of the Reinhart advantages:
Earn More Money
- The average earnings for a Reinhart Associate in 2012 were $70,128 with new agents included in the average. 41 people made over $100,000. The odds of being successful are better at Reinhart.
- Unit production is rewarded as well, through membership in the President’s Club.
- Transferring agents report increased earnings because of the power of the Reinhart brand.
Keep More of Your Own Money
- Reinhart provides fully paid advertising, unparalleled back-office and technical support, a personal website, and marketing tools. There is a subsidy for Realtor.com, virtual tours, professional photography, E & O insurance and a substantial discount for DocuSign software. Showing Desk software is provided.
Enjoy the Stability, Team Atmosphere and Open Management Style
- Solid leadership enabled Reinhart to continue to grow and expand during the recession. Many Associates joined Reinhart from other companies during these years. Many were surprised to find such a collaborative and fun atmosphere. All doors are open at Reinhart. Our Associates Council, comprised of Realtors from each of our offices who have been elected by their teams to represent them, strategizes with top management on issues and direction for the company.
- In September, 2013 Reinhart merged with Real Estate One, Inc., the 10th largest brokerage in the US. The combined resources of these two companies have created a powerful force in the industry, both locally and nationally. Our agents pay no franchise fees which would be skimmed off the top of every commission. Both Reinhart and Real Estate One have made leading-edge technology and marketing a high priority. Being independent allows us to stay ahead of the pack because we don't answer to a national organization.
Other Available Resources
- ReinhartCentral.com provides all the forms, marketing materials and reference documents you need 24/7 online
- Award-winning websites—both company and personal Realtor sites
- Award-winning Relocation Department generates business for our Realtors
- A full complement of free education both live and online, including CE keeps you up to date on all subjects
- Weekly team meetings and monthly all-company meetings
- The Reinhart internal email network is used by our Realtors to consult with each other for answers to questions and to find recommendations for services and contractors--collaboration is our trademark
- Hands-on sales managers have your back at all times
- Full-time on-site tech support for Realtors—you’ve got enough to worry about
- Our support staff is legendary for its knowledge and experience. There is no problem they haven’t seen and can’t help you with
- Reinhart agents are able to offer full one-stop shopping to clients from an extensive menu of owned or affiliated partners:
- Title insurance through American Title, Liberty Title and Capital Title
- Mortgage financing through Ann Arbor Mortgage and John Adams Mortgage
- Insurance through Insurance One
Our philosophy is that the company can’t be successful unless its Realtors are successful. We all know the degree of difficulty of the job has increased exponentially in recent years. Reinhart is structured to take advantage of economies of scale by providing specialists who handle the before, during and after details of a transaction. You are free to focus on the part you love—helping customers and clients make good real estate decisions. If increasing your income, yet enjoying a higher quality of life are important to you, please get in touch with a Reinhart manager to see what we can offer you.
Schedule a confidential consultation with one of our managers today!