Reinhart Realtors are fully committed to the effort to stem the spread of COVID-19. We are implementing every safety measure possible to keep our organization and our clients safe. During this stressful and uncertain time, please know that we are here and ready to help. Many of our clients are still needing to buy and sell real estate for many different reasons and it can be done safely. The way we do business is changing, but thanks to technology and our dedicated teams, we are still able to operate and guide our clients through a successful transaction.
First, we are following the CDC's health, safety and prevention protocols across all of our office locations. They will not be open until further notice to the public. Office phones remain operational. Second, a number of measures are in place for viewing properties and open houses.
• Virtual showings may be possible for many listings using a variety of tools and products.
• In-person showings are not allowed at this time by order of executive order of the governor of Michigan.
• Listings and sales are possible although different. The methods are evolving by the hour and should be discussed with your Realtor.
• Technology is used to manage our transactions allowing for online document signing and hybrid e-closings.
• Appraisers, inspectors and other services that may be required during the course of a transaction are also required to adhere to strict safety protocols.
It’s not business as usual, but we’re still able to accomplish your real estate goals. Reinhart has been “paperless” and has used a full array of digital tools for years. We are well prepared to work in this new environment and will meet whatever challenges it brings. Thank you for your continued support and please let us know how we can help you.