4949 Green Knolls Lane is a remodeled, transitional Ann Arbor home on a large, private fenced-in lot located in the Skyline School area. Enjoy being less than 10 minutes from downtown Ann Arbor, while living in a quiet neighborhood ideal for biking and walking. This 4 bed home has many amenities and beautiful backyard views from your master bedroom which opens to the all-weather deck. On the outside sits a 1 acre yard with a detached, heated workshop/studio perfect for a car enthusiast, artist, woodworker, you name it! This home is clean and move-in ready. Start living in comfort and privacy now!
Q. What distinctive features set this home apart?
So many features! Here’s a few:
- You are minutes to Downtown Ann Arbor.
- It has a gorgeous kitchen with a farmhouse sink, quartz countertops, and heated floor.
- Enjoy the wood-plank porcelain tile flooring in the family room.
- Entertain many on your large-tiered deck right off the kitchen. Plus the 2 awnings are motorized!
- Stay comfy with the temperature controlled fireplace.
- The heated workshop with steel cabinets is perfect for your hobbies.
- This home has a completely fenced-in lot. That means your fur babies will be safe!
- For extra safety, you’ll have on-demand Generac whole house back-up power.
Q. Have there been any recent renovations or upgrades?
The light-filled kitchen has been completely renovated and updated with a farmhouse sink, quartz countertops, extra pantry storage, heated floor and oversized breakfast bar. A perfect place to entertain!
Q. What amazing views will the new homeowner be able to enjoy?
New homeowners will enjoy unobstructed, beautiful country views from their large yard with custom fencing.
Q. Can you tell us a fun fact about the home?
Yes! 4949 Green Knolls Lane offers a sense of space and quiet while still having quick access to Downtown Ann Arbor and freeways heading in all directions. Owners will find that most everything is 30 minutes or less away, and even more distant events in Downtown Detroit or concerts at DTE Center are all within reach.
Here are some fun events and places nearby:
- Enjoy the access to nature and the close proximity of the Huron River. Did you know there are more than ten Huron River parks and points of water access just in Ann Arbor and Dexter alone?
- Looking for outdoor activities? Easily bike to Downtown Dexter, Mill Creek, and bike up the border-to-border path for a few miles. After a morning bike ride, eat yummy breakfast at the Riverview Diner.
- In the Fall, head over to the Dexter Cider Mill for fun festivities.
- Enjoy delicious food from Dexter’s famous A&W Drive-in.
- Love art? Visit the Ann Arbor Street Fair OR the Detroit Institute of Art, which is less than an hour away! After, enjoy lunch or dinner at The Whitney.
- Throughout June and July, break out the sunscreen and head over to the Ann Arbor Summer Festival.
Q. What makes the price of this home so great?
$479,900.00 = $198 per sq. ft. which is a great price for such a spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath, move-in ready home in Ann Arbor. On top of the space, enjoy the den/workout room, a heated outbuilding, and the beautiful lush landscaping full of blooming perennials from Spring to Fall. Wow!
Q. What are some of the community amenities the new homeowners can enjoy?
Just at the end of your driveway, enjoy outdoor activities such as biking, walking, jogging, and walking the dog. Are you a U of M fan? University of Michigan Football is just minutes away every Fall!
If you would like more information about 4949 Green Knolls Lane, Ann Arbor, MI 48103 or if you are scheduling a showing, please contact Tracy Rose at 734-726-5400.