Each week, for 12 weeks, we will write about something fun to do in Chelsea, Michigan. Located just 15 minutes west of Ann Arbor, Chelsea has a vibrant downtown, with a mix of retail, galleries and restaurants.
1. See a Live Performance at the Purple Rose Theatre Company
2. Visit the Chelsea Center for the Arts
3. Spend a Day Playing at the Chelsea TreeHouse
4. Take a Tour of the Chelsea Teddy Bear Company
5. Dine at The Common Grill
6. Tour the Jiffy Mix Factory
7. Explore Waterloo Recreation Area
8. Spend an Afternoon Playing at Timber Town Park
9. Experience Sounds & Sights on Thursday Nights
10. Watch a Movie Under the Stars
#11. Play a Round of Golf
A popular American pastime, playing a round of golf is a great activity for any level of athlete. Golfing is also a perfect way to enjoy the great outdoors. Chelsea has two great public 18-hole golf courses.
Pierce Lake Golf Course & Park
With its rolling terrain, scenic views, and quality course, Pierce Lake Golf Course provides an exceptional experience. Golfers of every skill-level enjoy playing the front 9-holes, while the wooded areas, wetlands, and tighter fairways of the back 9-holes provide a challenge for more experienced golfers.
In addition, Pierce Lake Golf Course & Park has a pro shop and snack bar as well as a 26-acre park with a paved trail along wetlands and the scenic lake.
For more information about Pierce Lake Golf Course & Park visit their website or call (734) 475-5858.
Reddeman Farms Golf Club
Boasting a 6,525-yard challenging layout, Reddeman Farms Golf Club features rolling fairways and undulating greens. Golfers enjoy the quiet, peaceful country setting in addition to the spectacular views. Reddeman Farms Golf Club has a full-service restaurant, golf shop and practice area.
For more information about Reddeman Farms Golf Club visit their website or call (734) 475-3020.
Where is your favorite place to play a round of golf?