Luke Tillotson was born and raised in Petoskey, Michigan. He went to college in Virginia where he got his degree in philosophy. After working in Virginia for a few years, Luke is thrilled to be back home in Michigan. He loves living in the Ann Arbor area, looks forward to becoming more involved in the community, and is very excited to be working with Reinhart Realtors.
Luke chose a career as a Realtor because he is interested in everything about real estate from buying and selling to investing and developing. He values the independence of the field and the ability to set his own career path. He loves to be out working with people instead of being stuck behind a desk all day.
Luke enjoys listening to music, playing violin, biking, Ultimate Frisbee, good coffee, craft beer, and dogs (especially German Shepherds).
Luke's Client Promise
- I will always treat you the way I would want to be treated.
- I will never try to pressure you into anything you don't want.
- I will always provide you with expert advice. If I don't know the answer to your question, I will find the answer.
- I will always treat others fairly while never compromising my responsibility for your best interest.
- I will always give you 100%.