Building Relationships For Life
· Charles Reinhart Award Winner - Awarded to the top 10% of the Reinhart Company
· President’s Award - Awarded to top sales agents in the company (2002, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
· Sales Manager, Reinhart North Office (2011-2013)
· Associate’s Council – West Office Representative (2002-2011)
Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors & Other Real Estate Organizations:
· Associate Broker
· Graduate, Realtor Institute - GRI Real Estate Designation
· AAABoR Board of Directors, President (2013); President-Elect (2012); Director (2010-2011)
· AAABoR Young Professionals Network, Co-Chair (2010-2013)
· Breakfast Club, Co-Chair (2009-2011)
· AAABoR Multiple Listing Service Committee, Director Liaison (2009-2010)
· AAABoR Education Committee (2004-2006)
· Michigan Association of Realtors – Member
· National Association of Realtors – Member
Community & Personal:
· Lakewood Elementary PTO (2014-Present)
· City of Ann Arbor, Zoning Board of Appeals (2010-2011)
· Co-Recreational Softball – Sponsor and Coach (1999-2010)
· Kerrytown District Association, Executive Director (2006-2008)
· Ardent supporter of the Humane Society of Huron Valley, Food Gatherers, Ann Arbor YMCA, and the Cancer Support Community
· Married 16 years to Martha. We live in Northwest Ann Arbor with our 2 daughters, Sophie & Jillian, our 2 cats, and old chocolate lab and stupid, fluffy whoodle puppy.
I have over 15 years and $70 Million in real estate sales since 2001. I rank consistently in the top 1% of all agents nationwide.
My expertise is in Residential, Condominium, Investment Properties, Corporate Relocation, & Estates. My market area extends to Ann Arbor and all surrounding communities, including Dexter, Chelsea, Saline, Ypsilanti, and Whitmore Lake.
My primary focus is in guiding my clients to make good, confident decisions.