I want to be your real estate professional, and help make your next move!
Whether this is your first home purchase, or the sale of your fourth!
A unique perspective, serving both Livingston and Washtenaw counties.
- A sales career with its origins in 1973
- One Hundred Million + in closed sales volume
- An Associate Broker, with real estate career experience as a corporate relocation specialist sales associate and corporate caller
- A member of the Ann Arbor Board of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors, and a member of the Livingston County MLS.
- Graduate of Leadership Ann Arbor, a program of the Chamber of Commerce designed to build a diverse leadership base in our community.
- Resident of southeast Michigan since 1972 - I have lived in Ann Arbor, Superior Township, York Township, and Hamburg Township.
- Originally from Illinois with a BA degree from the University of Illinois.
I enjoy the challenge of working for buyers coming new to the area, providing the overview necessary to make both a community and home buying decision.
Since 2009 I've been ably assisted by Alexander Roderick, my teammate, peer, and son, who brings expertise in digital media and photography to the real estate profession.
I appreciate the trust that is required to represent a seller in this challenging market. I make a commitment to provide the best information about the evolving market to help sellers make good decisions when I am marketing their homes.
Success in the market over three decades, through the commitment to serve each client enthusiastically with integrity, experience, and knowledge that I have gained through hundreds of transactions.